Thursday, September 17, 2009

Kristyn Doesn't Need A Spotlight She Has A Flashlight:) Cycle Dos!

Traitors Never Play Hangman By Bring Me The Horizon:)

This is what the edge of your seat was made for. Holding on. Nothing to lose. And this is what the back of your hand was made for. Stolen apologies. You're a traitor to my heart. You're a traitor to us all. For saken.This over indulgence of consciousness has torn a day apart, And lingered in the splendeaour of the feeling in my stomach. Trailing down the shadow of cupped hands Covering my face away from the need to talk to my miscalculation.Were all movie stars! x3 And I'm speaking these words. And I'm talking to the mirror. You're a traitor to my heart. You're a traitor to us f****** all. And I don't want to kiss anyone but you. I F****** love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment